911SC TARGA (930)Finished in highly collectable and desirable Copper Brown, this Porsche has had its interior meticulously restored and is like new. A vehicle like this is great for your weekend driver or collector that would like to simply admire its lines, craftsmanship and beauty.
- Bumpers with black bellows
- Anodized black windows frames and door handles
- The exterior mirrors of the 911 SC were electrically adjustable and painted in the exterior colour.
- Exterior colour matched headlamp rings
The 911 SC was powered by a 3.0-litre flat 6 engine, the output of which was increased slightly over the years.
- model year 1981-83 - 3.0 litres, 204 hp
The 911 SC had the wider body of the 911 Carrera. Vehicles produced as of model year 1981 are recognizable from the side direction indicators behind the front wings.